Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm in Labor!


Isn’t this a beautiful sight? 

I can’t wait for my call.  After 5 long years, the wait is finally over.  The agency should be calling us tomorrow and also should be emailing us a picture.  Of COURSE I’ll post it as soon as possible.  I am going to get it to immediate family before that happens, though.  For those of you wondering what we are naming Little Dumpling, well, you’ll find out tomorrow too! 
Now, all I can do is wonder and dream.  What will she look like?  Will she like music as much as her new mommy and daddy?  Will she like to read?  Will she be interested in her daddy’s coin collecting hobby?  Will she be a tom boy or will she be a girly girl?  

You know what?

I DON’T CARE! 

She is going to be absolutely perfect in her own way.  I’ll love her no matter what.  Even if she becomes a Viking’s fan…even if she is an Iowa Hawkeye fan, I’ll still love her.  Football games could become dicey, but hey, that makes it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment