Friday, May 27, 2011

Am I Finally in Labor???

So today, the rumor of a cutoff of June 30, 2006 was validated as fairly true.  This is shocking because of the size, BUT…..
OMG!!!  I’ll get to see Little Dumpling’s face soon!!!!!  I can’t wait!!!  I can’t concentrate!!!!!  My emotions are a mess!  I can go from crying to giggling like a small child at Christmas in less than 60 seconds! 
My biggest emotion though?  Overwhelming and utter and sheer relief.  Relief that this long wait has come to an end.  Relief that we don’t have very many more hoops to jump through for the government.  Relief that, after five long years, I’ll get to see my baby’s face….and the relief from the knowledge that I’ll be holding Little Dumpling in my arms within the next couple of months!
So now, the pins and needles wait has started.  When will we get the call?  Will it be today?  Tuesday?  Wednesday?  I sure hope it’s before Thursday.  My birthday is on June 1 so I REALLY want to see her before then. 
BEST
BIRTHDAY
PRESENT
EVER!!!
Stay tuned….more to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment