Wednesday, July 13, 2011

T minus 9 hours, 40 minutes


Well, one last push today.  We spent all day packing and doing last minute running.  Our flight leaves in less than 10 hours!  So crazy and surreal!  For so long, this trip was more of a concept to us than reality.  Now, it’s reality!  I know that the flight will be semi-torturous, but it will be so worth it! 

All I know is I’m exhausted right now, but I’m not so sure I’m going to be able to sleep!  I’m too darn excited!  We got ourselves up and running on Google Talk, so we’ll be able to chat with both sets of parents and at least my brother and his family.  We also subscribed to Express VPN so I’ll be able to post pics and updates on Facebook and this blog. 

It’s a short one tonight, and I don’t know how soon I’ll be able to update again.  Hopefully, I’ll be able to post once we check into our hotel in Beijing!

No comments:

Post a Comment