Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 24

So that day marks our 9th Wedding anniversary.  Next year, our 10th, will fall on Thanksgiving Day.  We know we probably won’t be able to do anything to celebrate then.  So we want to do something special for this year. 
Any ideas?  Funds are low, so no extravagant trips.  Believe me, I’d LOVE a cruise.  Disney World would be wonderful too.  The one problem with all of the ideas that I’m finding is the prices are inflated due to the holiday.  Motel rooms are up….airline tickets are up….it’s sooooo frustrating!  Sure, we can stay home…as usual…go out for dinner….as usual…
And what do I get him???
The Traditional 9th Anniversary gift is Pottery.
The Modern 9th Anniversary gift is Leather.  Oooookay.  Kinky much?  Mind out of the gutter, Kristi!!
So, back to what to do?  I’m stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment