Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally! A name!

So Jason and I finally found a name that we really like and that we both agreed on! No, we aren't going to announce it here…at least until we announce our referral. Only a couple of you know what name we've chosen. I'm just so in love with the name. It's unique. AND it won't make any weird acronyms when combined with our last name. From all of the sites I've researched, it's a girl's name only. It also saves us from any hard feelings on either side of the family for naming after a relative. If you ask, I'll consider telling you what it is, but I've had bad luck posting a name and then having everyone and their brother naming their child the same name.

Call me superstitious, but I have the worst luck…

OOO!!! I'm just too happy about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment