Monday, February 28, 2011

Surprises!

Surprise!  The CCAA did a batch early this time.  The last few have had roughly 40 days in between.  This time, there wasn’t even one month!  I logged onto the rumor site where I get the majority of my info.  Lo and behold, a rumor had popped in that the CCAA was preparing to match.  This was early on Thursday.  So, during my lunch break, I decided to peek again to see if there were updates.  What a shocker to find out that there were reports of referral calls in Europe!  I about passed out from the shock!  Not just that, but they did a full week of referral days!  June 9, 2006 was the latest cutoff. 
So, what does that mean for us?
·         As of today, we’ve been waiting 1,681 days. 
·         Our Log in Date is June 27, 2006.
·         There are 18 referral days in front of us.
·         IF they continue at the pace they’re on, we should see our referral in May!
Yes, May!  This is pushed up from the July referral window that I was initially calculating!  This is becoming real folks!  I’m going to be a mommy this summer! 

That being said, we are now in panic mode to get things done and organized.  We started working on getting Dumpling’s room cleared out so that we can strip the old wallpaper and repaint.  We’re trying to figure out if it’s worth putting a crib in or not.  We’re thinking of a toddler bed that can convert to twin size later when she’s older.  I’ll be posting before and after pictures so that you can see the results of the project.  We have a lot of work ahead of us!  Anyone want to help strip wallpaper???

No comments:

Post a Comment