Thursday, September 30, 2010

Onto our quest for Dim Sum

We had found a place in town that we absolutely loved.  Café Su.  Sadly, they closed.  Now we have to drive out of town again to find the ever elusive cuisine.  I haven’t taken the chance to try and make any myself….perhaps because I’m afraid that I wouldn’t be able to do it justice.  I have a Dim Sum cookbook (printed in Chinese AND English), but to make the tasty little treats, I need a scale…who in America measures their ingredients in grams???  My kitchen is already popping at the seams so I have no room for another appliance!  Oh well.  Bo Lings in Kansas City is the closest we’ve found that serves dim sum.  If anyone knows of any place in Minneapolis that they like, let us know.  We’d love to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment